Lowelifes Respectable Citizens’ Club is a trail building organization based in Southern California’s Angeles National Forest.
Lowelifes has embarked on an ambitious endeavor to restore the Condor Peak trail in the far northwest region of the Angeles National Forest. Since the 2009 Station Fire, this 10 mile singletrack trail has been in disrepair and impassable.
Please join us for a trail work day on Condor Peak, sign up for our email newsletter, and consider making a charitable donation!
Trailwork On Hold
Our trail work activities are currently on hold in accordance with Angeles NF’s COVID-19 policies. Watch our Instagram for future developments.
- Angeles National Forest Closures Update
- Condor Peak Trail Restoration: Trail Work #3
- Thank you, Robert Axle Project!
- California Mountain Biking Coalition
- Chainsaw on the Gabrielino Trail