Lowelifes Respectable Citizens’ Club is a trail building organization based in Southern California’s Angeles National Forest.
LRCC has embarked on an ambitious endeavor to restore the Condor Peak trail in the far northwest region of the Angeles National Forest. Since the 2009 Station Fire, this 10 mile singletrack trail has been in disrepair and impassable.
Please join us for a trail work day on Condor Peak, sign up for our email newsletter, and consider making a charitable donation!
- Condor Peak Trail Restoration: Trail Work #3
- Thank you, Robert Axle Project!
- California Mountain Biking Coalition
- Chainsaw on the Gabrielino Trail
- Condor Peak Trail Restoration: Work Day #2, Riding in!
LowelifesRCC on Instagram
LOWELIFES RESPECTABLE CITIZENS CLUB
Volunteer trail crew, Angeles NF, currently restoring Condor Peak Trail.
There’s no life like Lowe life...