Ibis Dreambike Giveaway with CAMTB

Ibis Dreambike Giveaway with CAMTB

In celebration of California Mountain Biking Month, Lowelifes Respectable Citizens’ Club is partnering with the California Mountain Biking Coalition to give away your choice of top-of-the-line Ibis mountain bike and raise funds for our organizations. One lucky donor will take home a brand new Ibis of their choice with the finest components from SRAM, Fox, Shimano, Maxxis, and more.
80% of funds raised will support Lowelifes’ trail stewardship work on the Angeles National Forest in Los Angeles County, and the remaining 20% will bolster CAMTB’s statewide advocacy and land manager engagement efforts.*

Grand Prize: IBIS Bike

Choose Your Own Ibis! The winner can choose ANY bike of any size in the current Ibis line-up equal to or less than $8,000 USD. Winner may optionally upgrade and pay the amount above and beyond $8,000 USD prize value.

Runner Up Prizes
2x Crankbrothers Shoe & Pedal Combination of Your Choice
1x Kuat Transfer V2 – 2″ – 3 Bike Rack

CAMTBmonth logo
Ibis Cycles logo
CAMTB logo

*Please Note: This fundraiser ends June 30, 2024, at 11:59 pm Pacific. Donation entries are only valid via the EveryAction form above and are not tax deductible. Donation entries are paid to California Mountain Biking Coalition and will be subsequently disbursed to Lowelifes RCC.


Terms and Conditions

Eligibility: Open to US residents, 18 years and older.

Organizer: Conducted by California Mountain Biking Coalition (CAMTB), a non-profit organization.

Entry Limit: Unlimited entries per person. CAMTB and Ibis Cycles staff, board members, and their spouses are ineligible.

Donation Details:

  • Minimum $5 donation for entry.
  • Donations in $5 increments: $5 = 1 entry, $10 = 2 entries, $25 = 5 entries, etc.
  • Credit card payments only.
  • Donations are not tax-deductible.
  • Deadline: Donations must be made by 11:59 PM on June 30, 2024.

Prizes:

  • Grand Prize: Any Ibis bike up to $8,000 (winner can upgrade by paying the difference).
  • 1st & 2nd Runner-Up: Crankbrothers Shoe & Pedal Prize Pack.
  • Prizes are non-negotiable and non-exchangeable.

Drawing:

  • Date: July 1, 2024, at 12:00 PM Pacific.
  • Winners are notified by email within two business days.

Responsibilities: Winners are responsible for all taxes, fees, and expenses related to claiming the prize.

Claim Deadline: Prizes must be claimed by July 31, 2024, or they will be forfeited and donated to CAMTB.

Additional Rules:

  • CAMTB is not liable for lost or invalid entries.
  • CAMTB’s decisions are final.
  • Void where prohibited by law.

No Purchase Necessary:

  • Enter by mailing a handwritten postcard with personal details and agreement statement to CAMTB by specific deadlines.

For more details or assistance, contact info@camtb.org or view the full rules and regulations at the CAMTB website.